1. Right to access healthcare facilities available regardless of age, gender, religion, economic and social status to emergency services.
2. Right to choose his / her own doctor.
3. Right to be treated with care and dignity without any discrimination and to be protected against physical abuse and neglect.
4. Right to be treated in privacy during consultation and therapy.
5. Right to expect that all the communications and records pertaining to his / her case to be kept confidential.
6. Right to receive full information regarding diagnosis, treatment and investigations.
7. Right to be informed about safety of procedures pertbrmed on him or her.
S. Right to know about day to day progress, line of action, diagnosis and prognosis.
9. Right to give informed consent after proper explanation.
10. Right to get second opinion at any time.
11. Right to access to his records and demand summary.
12. Right to receive continuous care for his/her illness.
13. Right to be treated in comfort during illness and follow up.
14. Right to complain, expect rectification or grievances, obtain compensation for medical Injuries/negligence.
15. Right to examine and receive an explanation of the bill regardless or the source of payment.